Known Browser Issues:
E-mail Links Are Not Opening
Chrome handles the e-mail links in different way. Here is how to fix the issue:
- From within Google Chrome go to chrome://settings/handlers. It should be empty for anything gmail related.
- Go to gmail.com in the same browser window. (Type the link in the browser address bar and hit enter.)
- Sign in if necessary. Then look to see the following symbol by the star bookmark button in the address bar.
- Click on it and you should see…
- Click on Allow and then hit Done.
- Go to chrome://settings/handlers. Now it should look like:
- All Done!