Located in the heart of beautiful Central Florida, the Orlando International Airport (MCO) is the main gateway to the country’s most-visited destination. As the busiest airport in Florida, Orlando International delivers a world-class travel experience for leisure and business travelers alike, resulting in an estimated economic impact of more than $41 billion of direct and indirect economic activity for the region. MCO, the country’s 10th busiest airport, welcomes a staggering 49 million annual passengers, providing easy access to global travelers. To continue exceeding traveler needs, MCO is currently in the midst of a $4.2 billion Capital Improvement Program to increase capacity and enhance customer convenience.
Orlando International Airport at a glance:
· Non-stop service to 150 destinations, including more than 60 international destinations and over 25 cities in Latin America
· Strategically located-Closest airport to all major attractions
· Ranked by J.D. Power “Highest in Customer Satisfaction for Mega Airports” in 2017 & 2018.
· Currently building the all-new South Terminal Complex to accommodate travel for 10 million-plus additional passengers and connect to the existing intermodal terminal facility.
· Committed to sustainability, Orlando International Airport has taken measures to reduce our carbon footprint like reducing our water usage by 22.6 percent since 2010 and diverting more than 2,614 tons of waste from local landfills in 2017.
· The Orlando Experience®, our award-winning customer service initiative, lets us delight and value each guest with the finest airport experience in the world, exceeding the expectations of the traveling public with a collaboration of our airport partners and the community.
For more information: https://orlandoairports.net/
Orlando International Airport latest news: